Otium cum dignitate.
They are, Blue, but assume you mean Pig! He is deeply cute a lot of the time.
Lovely. Interesting to see you have lots of snow there in Zummerset. Our cat thinks he is a dog. He was rolling in the snow yesterday, than chased us down the road like a mad thing.
Yes Fuchsia, I had to cancel work today :-( Hilarious how the snow makes our pets skittish...vivid image I have of you being chased by your cat....
You know considering I'm not overkeen on dogs, Pig looks great fun. Glad to see Elby healing :-)
I miss the interaction with a dog. Our Mitzy before she got sick just loved to play and dogs unlike cats give you their love with out reservation. Cats give love as well but only on their terms and when they feel like it.Almost like Political Parties, the MPs smile at you for your vote pretend to take an interest then turn their backs on you and walk away.
My cat gives me love all the time, and the one before that did too; Rastus. She was lovely, sadly missed. In fact my cat gives me so much love it's like peeling her off my legs sometimes as she rubs round them, I sit down and she's straight on my lap. The children go to bed and she's trying to snuggle, mostly with the hamsters I must admit. And she doesn't crap on the lawn and lick her balls in the middle of the lounge. I'm definitely a cat person.A little black pussy is very appealing.
Marvellous stuff!The skittiness they show is always a laugh. Whenever we get coated up to take JRT out, she goes absolutly mad, grabs a Ratty (rope thing), and is a blur of bashing and scrabbling for several minutes...Luckily Pig has long legs, and escapes the cold; JRT's undercarriage is a good deal lower, and she's been coming in with lumps of ice dangling here and there.These limps fall off all over the house, and she chews them like sweets which is somehow appealing...
Thanks for that Lils: Glad to see Elby is getting about. Pig is such a lovely dog..He's grown into his snout at last!Di.xx
Proper wellies, proper coat. (E, that is. P's coat is perfection too).
Drizabine, HG. Treated myself, having prised a wodge of my pension out as cash to enable us to get some things we need and need done. Main thing - this lovely item, which weather permitting I collect Monday, for conversion into a motorhome.Cue NT & RNLI sticker camouflageOur second home :-)
We have parking, E.
Mutley loves snow like this stoat Mad stoat
Where is EK's blog?
I suppose it was too much to ask that the mutt would walk sensibly at his master's heel, instead of trying to trip him up and complicate his new titanium hip arrangement.
I had goaded him, Idle. by kicking snow in his face, hence the frisking :-). He's actually very biddable 98% if the time, and the other 2%, well, whatever it was he did he doesn't do again for along time. The error of his ways is made abundantly clear to him. He's smart. He gets the message :-)Elby, the Holistic Dog Roarer.
Here's a working link for Mutley's mad stoat :-)http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7875271.stm
I have no idea why my link didnt work - but thanks to Elby!!
Philipa, I can't find it either. Could someone say what has happened to Electro?
Post a Comment